Designed to meet the needs of gold trade users, the range includes models intended for everyday use by goldsmiths, jewelry manufacturers and retailers, high-precision models for assay offices and hallmarking, and a high-capacity line for weighing larger quantities in metal refining and inventory taking.
Weighing reduced to essentials: METTLER TOLEDO quality and accuracy with a very affordable price tag. Compactness and affordability combined with accuracy and quality. Portable and RS232 interface built in to connect a Printer or an Auxiliary display
Shipping weight: 8.646 lbs (3.922kg)
Brand: Mettler Toledo
Dimensions: 7-5/8″W x 8-7/8″D x 2-5/8″H
Platform dimensions: 160mm dia.
Modes: Grams, kilograms, milligrams, pounds, ounces, troy ounces, carats, pennyweights, grains, momme, mesghal, tael, tala and baht
Country of origin: Switzerland
The JL series from Mettler Toledo delivers balances and scales ideal for goldsmiths, jewelry manufacturers, retail jewelry shops and design studios. This scale includes a weight for external calibration, which is required prior to final inspection and sealing by U.S. Weights and Measures, to ensure LFT compliance.
• Low-profile design with auto shut-off and large, high-contrast display.
• Portable with easy digital calibration from keypad.
• RS232 connectivity for computer direct interface.
• Built-in lug on the back for use with an anti-theft tether.
• Powered by four AA batteries (not included) or on 110-volt AC power outlet (adapter included).